Sunday, December 26, 2010

Why Plaintiffs ?

I represent Plaintiffs, only. Why ? Because time and time again I see those with unequal bargaining power getting screwed in the marketplace simply because they do not have the resources to advocate for themselves. I try to level the playing field for people against corporations, insurance companies and employers. Do I fight the good fight? You bet. I represent families injured in car accidents getting low-balled by insurance companies; immigrant workers unfamiliar with the American legal system getting ripped off by unscrupulous employers; politically conscious citizens who exercise their constitutional rights of free speech only to be beat up by security guards; and employees who are retaliated against after complaining about workplace safety. These people are my clients and their cases are my work. Welcome to my law office's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment